Saturday, September 13, 2008

£5,700 bill for phone sex bill

A HOTEL guest who spent 27 HOURS calling a premium sex hotline couldn't pay his incredible £5,700 bill when he checked out.

Police in Germany have said that the culprit known as Anthony M, 22, is the same man wanted in Hannover since February, when he checked into a local hotel and “forgot” to pay the bill upon leaving.

The Hannover hotel is still owed hundreds of euros, reported German newspaper Bild.

But Anthony, from Leverkusen, explained: “I was sitting in my hotel at night and suddenly became horny, so I called a sex hotline.

“I did not keep track of time, it was like a movie. I just kept going.”

When hotel workers discovered the horrific bill, they knocked on Anthony’s door.

“They said I have good stamina,” he explained proudly.

But Anthony M was then quizzed by police too who have pressed charges.

But Anthony’s lawyer Burkhard Benecken blamed the hotel.

He said: “The hotel exhibited substantial negligence. If you do not limit guests from accessing high-cost sex hotlines, then you are being careless and should be responsible for any damages.”

0 comments:

Latest Posts

Latest Comments